Wednesday, September 16, 2009

kwikmixez for Maximum Rock Fest

Two quick and sloppy mixes we will be taking part in the Maximum Rock contest with.

Check all bands HERE

There are 50+ bands so we don't have high hopes to make it to the final :) But you can root for us nontheless \m/ And if by a miracle we get to play in the final, I promise you I'll wear my lucky socks and a T-shirt of your choice !! Out of my own wardrobe of course :P

Anyways, we'll probably be putting up some re-worked (as in better) versions of these two songs on our myspace page soon. These pretty awful mixes were made solely so we can enter the competition - I've sent the songs 3 minutes before the end of the deadline. Yay !





I am starting to like this "couch-potato" type of photo of us. Does that make me a bad person? Or just a genuine couch-potato?

d

No comments:

Post a Comment